Registered Nurse Allergy Clinic - RN, MacDill Air Force Base, Tampa, FL
We are accepting resumes for full time Registered Nurse to work at MacDill Air Force Base, Tampa, FL Allergy Clinic.
For consideration, please forward resumes to email@example.com
As a GiaCare team member, you are eligible for the following benefits:
Possess ability to acquire and use basic computer skills to enter patient data and extract patient’s
information, from a variety of sources to include Composite Health Care System (CHCS), Armed
Forces Health Longitudinal Technology Application (ALTHA), Aeromedical Services Information
Management System (ASIMS), Aeromedical Information Management Waiver Tracking System
(AIMWTS), and Physical Examination Processing Program (PEPP).
• Coordinate patient care in collaboration with a wide array of healthcare professionals. Facilitate the achievement of optimal outcomes in relation to clinical care, quality and cost effectiveness. May coordinate with civilian facilities for care of surgical patients.
• Ensure compliance with standards of care and practice in accordance with all established policies, procedures, and guidelines used in the MTF.
• Perform physical exam and health histories.
• Provide health promotions, counseling, and education.
• Administer medications, wound care, and numerous other personalized interventions.
• Direct and supervise care provide by other healthcare professionals.
• Accountable for making patient care assignments based on the scope of practice and skill level of assigned personnel.
• Recognize adverse signs and symptoms and quickly react in emergency situations.
Our Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer