Are you an experienced Dental Assistant? Would you like an opportunity to give back to our men and women in uniform?
We are currently accepting resumes for Dental Assistant to provide medical services at the Department of Defense Military Health System (MHS), (LANGLEY AFB) Virginia.
Monday – Friday
0630 and 1830
No federal holidays
For consideration please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
GiaCare is committed to quality in everything we do. We carefully match our employees to the right opportunity. We have earned the Joint Comission’s Gold Seal of Approval for Healthcare Staffing Services
Join a team whose business is built on a history of integrity, honesty, and reliability.
As a GiaCare team member, you are eligible for the following benefits:
• Performs duties in providing assistance in one or more phases of complex/difficult restorative, prosthodontic, oral surgical, endodontic, or periodontal treatment. Receives and schedules patients for treatment.
• Obtains and records related medical history of patient. Charts examination and treatment information. Records information on prescriptions.
• Follows infection control procedures and guidelines. Cleans, sterilizes, and sharpens dental instruments.
• Assists dentist at chair side. Performs intra-oral procedures as directed by dentist. Takes preliminary impressions for study models, removes sutures, places and removes rubber dams, perio-packs, matrix bands, and wedges.
• Relays dentist’s instructions to patient for post-treatment care. Instructs patient in proper dental techniques, care of appliances, and causes of dental decay.
Gaicare is an Equal Opportunity Employer