Are you an experienced Pharmacist? Would you like an opportunity to give back to our men and women in uniform?
We are currently accepting resumes for Pharmacist to provide medical services at the Department of Defense Military Health System (MHS), (MacDill AFB)Tampa, Florida area.
Monday – Friday
0700-1600 or 0730-1630
For consideration please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
GiaCare is committed to quality in everything we do. We carefully match our employees to the right opportunity. We have earned the Joint Comission’s Gold Seal of Approval for Healthcare Staffing Services
Join a team whose business is built on a history of integrity, honesty, and reliability.
As a GiaCare team member, you are eligible for the following benefits:
• Perform a full range of pharmacist procedures.
• Deliver comprehensive pharmaceutical services within the personnel, supply, and equipment capabilities of the facility.
• Counsel patients regarding appropriate use of medications.
• Review patient profiles at the time of dispensing in order to closely monitor medication therapy.
• Ensure prescription directions for use, dose, medication interactions, therapeutic duplications or overlaps, allergy information, age specific dosage, and other pertinent data are appropriate for individual patients. Intervention with providers shall be made for noted discrepancy of above listed items.
• Compound medications as required.
• Ensure accuracy of all pharmaceutical products prepared or processed by technical staff.
• Supervise inventory control of all pharmaceuticals in the pharmacy, especially scheduled pharmaceuticals, and ensure pharmacy security. Maintain appropriate records and security of all scheduled controlled substances according to applicable regulations.
Gaicare is an Equal Opportunity Employer