GiaCare, Inc.

  • Clinical Social Worker, Case Manager

    Location US-NM-Albuquerque
    Posted Date 8 months ago(8/24/2018 5:03 PM)
    Job ID
    # of Openings Remaining
  • Overview

    Clinical Social Worker, Case Manager

    Are you an experienced  Clinical Social Worker, Case Manager? Would you like an opportunity to give back to our men and women in uniform?

    We are currently accepting resumes for Clinical Social Worker, Case Manager to provide medical services at the Department of Defense Military Health System (MHS), Kirtland AFB in the New Mexico area in anticipation of an upcoming government contract award.


    No Federal Holidays

    No Weekends 

    0700-1600 Monday through Friday



    For consideration please send resumes to:


    Giacare is committed to quality in everything we do. We carefully match our employees to the right opportunity. We have earned the Joint Comission’s Gold Seal of Approval for Healthcare Staffing Services


    Join a team whose business is built on a history of integrity, honesty, and reliability.


    As a Giacare team member, you are eligible for the following benefits:

    • Medical
    • Dental
    • Vision
    • Paid Time Off (PTO)
    • Federal Holidays
    • CEU Reimbursement
    • 401K



    • - Responsible for and provide individual, family and group psychotherapy, and couples therapy.
    • - Consult to medical personnel, legal authorities, military commanders and school districts, as required
    • - Maintain accurate and current notes in both the Mental Health records and patient medical records of all patients seen, as appropriate, and produce reports of evaluation and/or treatment, as required.
    • - Child, Adolescent and Family Social Work Services.
    • - Evaluation. Evaluate children from infancy through adolescence, to include conducting child and family interviews. Perform psychosocial evaluations to assess and/or treat emotional/behavior problems, educational/academic problems, attention problems, organic disorders, eating disorders, psychotic disorders, social and interpersonal dysfunction, physical/sexual/emotional abuse and neglect, personality dysfunction and drug/alcohol abuse.


    • Must hold a Master of Social Work (M.S.W.) degree from a school of social work fully accredited by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE).
    • Have a minimum of two (2) years within the past five (5) years in the independent practice of clinical social work in a mental health setting working with an adult population, or with children and teens if specifically working with that population
    • Maintain a current, unrestricted clinical license to practice social work in any one of the 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, or the U.S. Virgin Islands. A clinical social work license is defined as a license that allows the Social Worker to practice independently without clinical supervision.
    • Current certification in Basic Life Support (BLS)

    Our Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer


    Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
    Share on your newsfeed