Registered Nurse-Orthopedic Clinic (Travis AFB)
Do you want to work in a place that not only values your skills and experience but that also provides services to the men and women in our Armed Forces? This is the position you’ve been searching for! Giacare is currently accepting applications for Registered Nurses to staff the David Grant Medical Center in California. Come work in a great environment with some of the most elite health care professionals the military has to offer while doing what you love.
Send your resume to Priscilla at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 877-630-6445 or more information.
Contract Opportunities for:
• Full time
• Clinic setting
• Monday-Friday 0730-1630
As a Giacare team member, you are eligible for the following benefits:
• Life Insurance
• Short and Long Term Disability
• Paid Time Off
• Federal Holidays
• CEU Reimbursement
Tasks and Duties include but are not limited to:
• Oversee and provide early identification of the patient’s educational and discharge planning needs, equipment requirements, understanding of prescribed medication(s) regimen, and follow-up appointment schedule
• Make independent nursing practice decisions to plan, organize, develop, and implement methods of providing quality nursing care/nursing service in an ambulatory care setting
• Coordinate patient health care needs with appropriate referrals as indicated.
• Contribute to clinic readiness by checking patient records for x-rays, lab reports and consultative findings, inclusion of proper forms, medical evaluation boards, and all other information pertinent to the patient’s visit prior to the patient’s arrival.
Equal Employment Opportunity